Dear TWSRC member
Firstly, the committee would like to wish you all a very happy, prosperous and injury-free 2018!
With the pro-tournament fast approaching, it's really important that members support this event for a number of reasons, quite apart from the excellent pro-squash on offer:
• The club has invested £2,500 in the tournament, even after factoring in the kind sponsorship from Ballards Group (Steve Ballard), The Wells Physiotherapy & Sports Clinic (Brendan Burke), My Courts (Miles Montelius) and support from Risebridge Health and Sports Club and other members who have contributed funds towards the prize money
• This year we are breaking new ground by offering equal prize money to men and women
• The club could not even begin to consider this without the long term support of corporate sponsorship from the Spa Hotel, Sankey's and JVIP. JVIP are new sponsors and you will hear more about them during January. They are a property based investment company and have provided very generous support to the club by buying us a bank of 18 moveable seats to use for this tournament and other events going forward
• You will be pleased to hear that the bar will be fully stocked (Harveys are supporting the tournament) and Tim will be providing a selection of great food available to purchase during all sessions
• We need members to turn up and show their support for this event, so please come to as many of the sessions as you can, and do bring friends and family! Tickets: £5 per session entry or £10 season ticket to all 4 sessions (two sessions per day). A Junior "season ticket" is £5. Reserved seats (or pay on the day) £5 - viewing one court only.
To buy tickets call Tim Donald on 07802 730 909 or email email@example.com
Finally – we have the opportunity to raise some further money at the club’s New Year dinner at The Spa Hotel on January 5th, so if you have not already purchased a £50 ticket then please do so now.
In addition to a delicious 3-course dinner there will be dancing, a casino and an auction with some great prizes:
* The Spa Hotel - Easter Sunday lunch for 6 people (booking must be made in advance and includes a 2-course Easter Sunday lunch. All drinks to charged on the day).
*Sankey's - A meal for 2 including all drinks at the Seafood Brasserie on Camden Road
*Dabners - Will be donating a 'Wheelbarrow of Booze'
There will also be prize giving ceremony for all of this year's TWSRC tournament winners.
See you on court and at The Spa Hotel!