The 2018 Annual General Meeting will be held at the club on Monday 29th October at 8.00pm. The committee urges members to attend as, in addition to the regular AGM business, you will hear about the plans developed by our expert team in respect of improving club facilities by developing the land at the back of the club and you will be able to have your say about those plans. There will also be cheap beer and some free food on offer!
Also, due to several committee members standing down, please note that a notice will be posted imminently in the clubhouse where prospective nominees can put their names forward to join the committee.
Finally, the club's annual accounts are imminent and will be circulated to members in the next few days.
2. Adoption of minutes of last AGM held on 16/10/2017
3. Matters arising
4. Chairman’s report
5. Treasurer’s report and adoption of accounts for year ended 30.6.2018
6. Team Report/Juniors – Club Captain
7. Development of the land at the back of the Club, other options and members input
8. Election of Committee for the remainder of 2018 and 2019 (see note 1 below)
9. A.O.B. - Club night
Miles Montelius and Richard Morris left the Committee during the year and Will Burke and Vicky Watterson are retiring from the Committee.
Mary Scott-Miller and Dean Newberry are due to retire by rotation, but both are happy to offer themselves for re-election.
Alison Barton has joined the Committee as an observer and is happy to stand for election.
Club Rules state that the committee shall consist of no less than 8 or more than 10 members