Some news for members following Monday's committee meeting (when BREXIT was definitely not discussed):
* New cycle racks will be installed next week outside the front door
* Work on the club house kitchen upgrade will commence in February
* There will be a new format Club Night on Sunday nights - more details to follow! Any members willing to help out running the event please let Dean know asap.
* Weekly fitness classes at the club will continue …..all welcome. Watch this space for details of timing and cost
* We hope to be able to confirm the appointment of a new bar manager shortly
* In order to encourage more efficient use of the car park, parking bays are going to be clearly marked out. If you are using the car park when not playing squash, please make sure you pay your £5 in the honesty box which is just inside the front door on the left.
* Social squash on Monday will re-start next week - £2 for squash only, £7 to play including a pie and pint. You'll be glad to hear that the bar will be open! Again, any members willing to help run this session please let Alison Barton know.