Membership Subscriptions 2020-21
Tunbridge Wells Squash Rackets Club is a private members club. Members pay an annual subscription which entitles them to access to the club and courts.
The membership period is 1st July to 30th June so, under normal circumstances, membership subscriptions would have been due for renewal on 1st July. Due to the enforced closure of Club during the COVID-19 crisis and limited access to courts, in 2020-21 membership subscriptions will be payable from October 2020 to June 2020 only, equalting to 75% of normal fees (9 out of 12 months).
Fees for members until the end of June 2021 are as follows:
2020-21 Subscription fee (Oct '20 - June '21)
|Full member (quarterly)||£219 (3 payments of £73)|
|Junior (under 18)||£26.25|
|Student (aged 19-23)||£41.25|
Fees for current members are to be paid by 1st October 2020. Given the short notice there will be a two week period of grace. It will be assumed that members who have not paid by 14th October have discontinued their membership and they will be classified as ‘inactive’ on the mycourts booking system and so unable to book courts or access any other benefits of club membership.
Where possible members should pay their subscription via 'mycourts': follow the membership subscription link to the left of the 'court bookings' page.
Payments can be made by online banking (surname and initial as subject) or by credit card at the Club. Details for online banking payments are:
- Account name: Tunbridge Wells Squash Racket Club
- Account number: 90908126
- Sort Code: 20 88 13
Please inform the membership secretary by email if you do not pay via mycourts.
All members who have not previously completed a membership form should send a completed and signed form to the membership secretary by email (TWSRCmembership@gmail.com), post or by leaving it at the bar. The form is attached to this webpage.
For members who are not full members please familiarise yourself with the limits of your selected category of membership as follows:
- Off peak members: Access to all the benefits of membership during off-peak hours ONLY, with no access to booking squash courts or to playing squash (including league games, Club Night and table tennis) during peak times. Full details of off-peak membership can be found on the webpage below the member subscriptions page. If necessary, please contact the membership secretary for further clarification of the restriction of off-peak membership. Peak Times are Monday-Friday 5 - 9 pm and Saturdays 10 am - 1 pm and 5 - 7 pm.
- Junior (under 18): Aged under 19 on 1st September 2020.
- Student (aged 19-23): Student in full time education and aged 19 or over but under 24 on 1st September 2020
- Social member: Full access to the changing rooms and bar but no access to booking squash courts or to playing squash or table-tennis at any time.
- Spouse member: The Spouse or partner of a full member with access to all the benefits of full membership.
- Table tennis: Access to booking ‘B’ court for table tennis at all off-peak times or after 8.20 pm Monday-Friday.
Pro-rata Membership Fees are available for new members wishing to join throughout the membership year.
Pro-rata full adult membership rates are as follows:
November 2020 - June 2021: £215
December 2020 - June 2021: £190
January 2021 - June 2021: £165
February 2021 - June 2021: £140
March 2021 - June 2021: £115
April 2021 - June 2021: £90
May 2021 - June 2021: £65
June 2021 - June 2021: £40
Please contact Alison Barton (TWSRCmembership@gmail.com) for further membership enquiries.