Adult Membership Subscriptions 2022-23
Tunbridge Wells Squash Rackets Club is a private members club. Members pay an annual subscription which entitles them to access to the club and courts.
The membership period is 1st July to 30th June. Fees are due on 1st July 2022.
Standard fees for adult members until the end of June 2023 are as follows:
|Membership category||Annual fee|
|Spouse / partner of full member||£140|
|Off peak squash membership||£100|
|Table tennis membership (off peak)||£75|
|Social / non-playing||£25|
|Student (aged 19-23 on 1st September 2021)||£55|
|Junior (aged 1under 19 on 1st September 2021)||See separate Junior Academy page|
Where possible members should pay their subscription via ‘mycourts’ account on the TWSRC website (on the “Membership subscription” page when you’re logged in to the website). The amount due will appear on your ‘mycourts’ account, asking to “Pay £XXX now by credit/debit card”.
Payments can be made by online banking (surname and initial as subject) Details for online banking payments are:
Account name: Tunbridge Wells Squash Racket Club
Account number: 90908126
Sort Code: 20 88 13
If you prefer to pay by cash or cheque please contact Rollo Bramwell, Membership Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org).
A membership form only needs to be completed by those who have not completed and signed a form in previous years (which includes a few of our more longstanding members) or non-members interested in joining. A form is attached for those who need one. Please hand it in at the bar or slide it under the grill of the bar if the bar is not open. I can process your membership quickly if you notify me by email that you have handed in your completed membership form: email@example.com.
For members who are not full members please familiarise yourself with the limits of your selected category of membership as follows:
- Off peak members: Access to all the benefits of membership during off-peak hours ONLY, with no access to booking squash courts or to playing squash (including league games, Club Night and table tennis) during peak times. Full details of off-peak membership can be found on the webpage below the member subscriptions page. If necessary, please contact the membership secretary for further clarification of the restriction of off-peak membership. Peak Times are Monday-Friday 4 - 8 pm and Saturdays 10 am - 1 pm and 5 - 7 pm.
- Student (aged 19-23): Student in full time education and aged 19 or over but under 24 on 1st September 2021
- Social member: Full access to the changing rooms and bar but no access to booking squash courts or to playing squash or table-tennis at any time.
- Spouse /partner member: The Spouse or partner of a full member with access to all the benefits of full membership.
- Table tennis: Access to booking ‘B’ court for table tennis at all off-peak times or after 8.20 pm Monday-Friday.
Pro-rata Membership Fees are available for new members wishing to join throughout the membership year. The pro-rata fees are as follows: